2011. október 21., péntek

The "great" opening

It has been such a long time for deciding the launch of a blog in english. In most cases I was just to lazy to do so, but now somehow I feel that I'm capable for it. So a few words as a prologue, before starting anything...

I've been writing my blog since I was 17. A few times I wrote some posts in english but nothing serious really. In general, I have to say that my blogs were never meant to be that serious, maybe for the audience, but never for me.

Back in time (before erasmus in trabzon) sadly, most of the posts were full of self-loathing and other simiral, pathetic feelings so when I came back I was so fed up with it that I launched www.balatony.blogspot.com , the fifth blog in a row.

Now that I have a considerable number of foreign friends who would be probably interested, I'm launching the sixth, which is gonna be mostly the translation of the hungarian one. Though I'll bear in mind writing about stuff that are interesting for you- so I wont write much about hungarian politics etc.

Mostly I write about everything that comes to my mind: music, movies, self, book, politics, environmentalism (thats a touchy topic :) or even short stories that popped out from my brain.

As for my grammar/english, please ignore the mistakes I make, I love talking but as for the writing, it has been a looooong time since I was frequently writing anything in english.

Ah and in case of you wondering, the name "Balatony" comes from the great hungarian movie "Taxidermia", not to be confused with lake Balaton.

That'll do it for a starter, today I'll update with one more post. Have fun, enjoy and...stuff.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése