2011. december 29., csütörtök

The grand season finale

Summing up a year had never been an easy job, but now that I'm trying to do it for 2011, it looks harder than ever. Oh, why is that? Wasn't it good?

A bit busy I'd say.

The Fukushima disaster was quite a phenomenal way to start off the year, and it was followed with the uprising of the Arabic world, murdering some evil leaders like Gaddafi and bin Laden,.. and so on. Turkey's relationship with Israel deteriorated to an unseen level, while pressure (at least according to our media...) growed on Iran.

Who knows what's next? You can't guess the path of pure coincidence, but during the year I had a feeling like "something big is about to happen". Funny coincidence again, this all world's end bullshit just looks like is about to become true.

Sure kids, 'God just has a good sense of humour'- as my father would say.

What else...

New RHCP, Jane's Addiction, Radiohead- like in heaven, although Coldplay is the bad guy who ruins the picture with the new disco-literally-shit album they created.

Who cares? Turkey, Cyprus, Georgia, Iran and also Madrid and Burgas gave unforgettable memories (thank you couchsurfing), and falling in love with a pocket-sized Spanish patata just ensured my year cant get worse- no matter what.

Guess what, it really didn't get worse!

A strange but truly valuable internship at Hungary's biggest tabloid, skipping more lessons at the uni than ever, and finally, wrapping up the year, meeting a lovely erasmus group in Eger.

No complaints at all. I want 2012 twice as good as the previous one was... And eventhough this blog (the english one) is pretty young, thanks for those who followed!

I should end this by a new years resolution, but... last year I didn't make any for the first time in my life. And shortly 2011 became the best year I ever had. No resolution.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése