2013. április 8., hétfő

on the edge

Something usual. My mood, as it is. Awakened by the song: click and read!



And if i fall would you hold me?

sun shines through the leaves. im six again. we are walking home from the kindergarten. my mom is holding my hand. the street we walk on is lit by gentle and barely warm sunshine... i kick up the leaves. im fooloing around: i touch the fence with my fingers as i ran aside. im happy.

Would you pass me by?

i wear a blue hat and scarf. my grandma knitted it. but its not important. i find an old matrasse. climbing on it i start jumping up and down. im even happier.

I stand on the edge of the broken sky

now im home again... the sun could lit our living room with an eternal beauty. something that cannot be taken away from my childhood. as i sit at the kitchen table, im drinking some milk. with cocoa. i used to love it. my father is playing the piano now: my mom is not home. they are about to divorce.

So confused,
my thoughts are taking over

he is playing a beautiful tune. as he always does! as im drinking and listening... i start crying. i dont know how the tears came, but my dad jumps up with inhuman speed (as he always did when i started crying). he is almost shouting 'did you bite your tongue'... im crying and he cant sooth me.
how can i explain that the sun  is so beautiful? that the bright living room, with him sitting at the piano and playing that melody was just perfect? that i loved sitting and drinking my milk? as he hugs me tight i realize how much i scared him.

Would you pass me by?

he decides he gives up everything that day. the suit that had been going on for months about our flat, and everything else was given up. just because of the sunshine, a piano and a glass of milk.

And if I should fall, would you hold me?
Would you pass me by?

Would you believe that an adult can cry as he sees the sunlight? as he hears a melody he likes. as he remembers his family.

 or just: when he doesnt know how to finish writing.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése