2014. március 27., csütörtök

Why am I an ass?

EXT. PARK. NOON

Birds are chirping. Distant chatter dithers from the background mixed with busy noises of a near road. Young man holds his hand on his face with a sour grimace. Much shorter girl opposes him just a few steps in front, ready to strike again. Although the girl's appearance is rather poor and the boy's clothes represent a certain stature, it seems the girl has the upper hand.

BOY
Why am I an ass?

GIRL
Are you still asking?

BOY
A man needs some explanation...

GIRL
And the woman refuses to give one.

Slaps the boy again, still furious but obviously less vehement. Boy recognizes the softening, but apparently ignores it.

BOY
I just can't see why this thing is such an issue.

GIRL
This thing? You mean, using your cock as a fishing rod and fish all who bite on it?

BOY
I don't like where this is going, but the example fascinates me.

GIRL
Does it? Well, if it pleases you, answer me one thing. Are you enjoying all those minnows biting on?

BOY
Oh, baby. Minnows are minnows. They serve practical needs. 

Girl, being rather shocked by the boy's words takes control over her rage. Moreover, she appears now woeful and tiny.

GIRL
 Am I not good enough to serve the practical needs?

BOY
C'mon sweetheart. You ain't a minnow. Ain't a fish... but like a whale.

GIRL
A whale? Now that's very sweet of you.

Boy realizes his mistake, nervously laughs and tries to carry out a hug, which he fails.

BOY
You know I didn't mean that way. You are a dolphin... A sexy, curvy dolphin. Swimming free in the seas... All the foam around your body. Sunshine glints on drops of water chasing down on you..

Girl reluctantly accepts the hug. She finds some comfort as the boy embraces her from behind. Boy now lowers his voice, and switches to a much more tender tone.

BOY
You are a special kind of dolphin. Your pretty white skin... your swift and flexible body... those curved lines, all suporting perfection. 

Girl finds herself shaking a bit, grabbing the boy's arms with both hands.

GIRL
I can't believe your dolphin-talk just bought me.

BOY
That's my charm, honey. I might be a bad fisherman, but I throw back the minnow and only keep the dolphin. And you know what I do with dolphin?

Girl totally loses it, moanes silently.

BOY
See? I don't ask much. Forget the minnows... I throw them back anyways. I let them breathe. But as for you...

Boy grasps girl's neck gently but with iron hand. She gulps with excitement.

GIRL
B-but baby...

BOY
What is it?

GIRL
What if there is an another dolph...

BOY
Oh, just shut your cute mouth.

Squeezes the girl's face and sticks his lips to hers.

FADE TO BLACK

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése