2014. június 2., hétfő

God the Branch

A short story told by pictures. And some captions.

Henry: Change it. I want "Formidable". Foooormidable.
Lydia: Please, not again. We are here to enjoy ourselves.
Henry: You mean like this?
Lydia: Stop it, douche!
Henry: Just lemme do it for a little sec...
Lydia: Henry!
Lydia: Let me be! I want to throw little branches to the lake.
Henry: There is something seriously wrong with you.
Henry: I hope you are happy now.
Lydia: <omnomnom>
Henry: Ain't no branches around, hon.
Lydia: There are. Just watch.
Lydia: See?
Henry: One wicked lake.
Henry: So what's next?
Lydia: We are gonna swim a bit.
Henry: As in sexy time swim?
Lydia: Not exactly.
Lydia: Did you see my branch?
Henry: I'm freezin.
Henry: Can we finally skip to sexy time?
Lydia: Hush, jerk. Somebody is following us.
Henry: From above? Has to be the Lord.
Lydia: Henry, you imbecile!
Henry: Ah, now I see! Hello, girl with camera!
Lydia (murmuring): Would you just shut up?
Lydia: I'll show you how to treat stalkers! Eat this sucker!
Henry: Ha-ha. Look at her. She looks furious.

Lydia: Holy cow! Something is really above us!
Henry: I told you it's Him.
Henry: Oh Lord! Take us with you!

Henry: He can't.
Lydia: You shouldn't have lost the fuckin' branch.

THE END
 
Sabina: Shit try, Peter. Better luck next time.



Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése