2012. március 30., péntek

Atmosphere is the keyword

Sometimes when you wake up, and just feel that there is something in the air that ensures your day is gonna be perfect. Some silent music assists for washing out the sleepiness from your eyes.

Sitting at the table, preparing a bit for your lesson, reading the news when a slow motion from your side reminds you that you are not alone. Mild and calm, tired but sweet enough, the motion flows on and ends up in a gorgeuos smile.

Shy sunbeams are filtering through the clouds, cherishing the long black hair, exposing its brownish features. The motion decides to move on: eyelids are eventually opening up, repeating the smile the mouth did just a second ago.

The motion trembles and shakes as I can't stop myself intervening in it. The fragile phenomena is at my grasp, and I try not to let it go.


The motion is over but now the day is flowing on. It seems like the beauty of that motion in the morning was planted into the world. Bitter thoughts don't even bother with disturbing me. I spend hours sitting in the window, writing what I have to write, and thinking about...

What today looks like a tiny bit of happiness, will be regarded as one of my best moment tomorrow.

1 megjegyzés: