2012. március 19., hétfő

O! principles of mine.

I always had a feeling that people are showing off if they write bout the following stuff:

sexual life
how interesting/ succesful/ valuable/ smart his/her personality is
new gf/bf/pet/whale/freshly baked cake
tattoo

Suppose you figured it out why did i make the list above. Bingo! its all about the tattoo. I have a theory that you can make as many you please as long it has a meaning. Not like putting a Nike logo on your ass, commercializing your most (?) precious part; you know what i mean.
So, as some of you may already know, i got a die (dice if the word is not familiar in singular), which stand for:

1. Philosophy. Fate is not shaping our lives. Coincidence and our decisions are forging it.Period.

What relatively new is that i came up with the following topics, that are gonna be drawn/ put on my lovely baby skin:

2. Love. Does that need any explanation?
3. Career. Eventhough I pretend I dont give a shit, I would LOVE to have my passion as my career. Way to go.
4. Family. Cos I wanna become a cute daddy. No argument here.

May noticed that three are not defined. its cos i have no clue about their place, size, symbol exactly. I guess i have time though. Im a man at my word, especially on my blog (thats irony right), so i ll do all of these!

oh wait...what did i say about showing off in the beginning? ah nevermind. im keep doing it since 2007.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése