2012. augusztus 29., szerda

Turkish L.A.

So back to Turkey, back to Trabzon.

2011 May is the month when I left the "most boring city in Turkey" and I never really thought I'm gonna return once hence I never bothered thinking about the city of my angels.

It was two days before, deep night. As usually, I was walking home from Meydan (unlike turkish; I've been told recently, the most important part to become turkish is to respect rule no.1: never walk) through the infamous district (Çömlekçi) where whores (let's be local and adapt the noun "Natasa") gather around. 1:120  the chance for my phone playing the song that fits my mood, the city, the people, and Trabzon in general: it's RHCP- Under the bridge.

Popular it is but only the stupidest blogger would compare L.A. to Trabzon. But let's stop for a sec.


Sometimes I feel
Like my only friend
The city I live in
The city of Angels

This is something Eger was never able to satisfy. As much I loved it, not even my lightest depression could have been cured by it. Unlike Trabzon. But let's move on:

I walk through her hills
Cause she knows who I am

Yep, many hills indeed, and since no turkish walks them, she should really know, who the fuck is this lone wolf wandering every night.

She sees my good deeds and
She kisses me windy

If there are any good deeds, the few kisses I receive are truly windy. They blow the rain in my face and are gone in a second. Suppose that's what I deserve after the doubtful deeds of mine.


It's hard to believe
That there's nobody out there
It's hard to believe
That I'm all alone

Do I have to explain this part? Right after continues:


At least I have her love
The city she loves me
Lonely as I am
Together we cry

Do we really cry? Definetely. To wrap up:

Here I stay...

I do stay whatever happens. And to make a more obvious comparison. Trabzon has seaside as well, and most importantly, its own Hollywood sign:


But platonic loves like this would never fulfill. 

Speaking of which, I cheated on my city with the most beautiful turkish woman who came finally for two days (undercover, needless to say). Happiest two days for a long time. However, Turkey is not Hungary and  doubts probably will never be gone; but for all those nasty scruples and haters, please listen carefully:


Nope, there was no cheesier. As my chosen love is gone again, the L.A. I deserve awaits me. 

As she always  does. 



Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése