2014. február 20., csütörtök

God hates us all

You and me, again. It's been a while since we've last met. I must say you look the same. The exact same bastard.Yeah, god. Don't try to make things pretty. I'm not making things pretty either. But I'm just a human. Your human, to be accurate.
So you know what? I was walking home. Muddy streets and shitty mood. I found your house. That's how sentimentalistic people call a church. House of yours. It was close, you know. I really wanted to get in. Like California, I just get in front of your son and murmur a couple of hail marys and I'm good to go. But this is Eger now. Your house was closed. I consider that a slight offense.
So I just stared at that weird building of yours. Do you really fancy that? It makes no sense to put your believers in a house with a tower. Are they feeling any better inside? I couldn't even get in!
God, you have some serious making up to do. If you actually care about any of us, you should be listening all the way I'm getting home. I was talking to you a lot, I even asked for some lightning bolts strucking me. Well, I trust you had better things to do than burning my ass.
I took that personal. I'm your human. And as such, I should call your name anytime I want.
But you aren't responding! You just leave me be, with my twisted thoughts and explanations of my actions.
I truly dislike you for that.
But what do I like you for?
No idea.
Peeps, god hates us all.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése